Help please

IMHO a UV sterilizer is a waste of money, sure they kill SOME of the bad guys but they also kill SOME of the good too.
 
K thank u.i just want things that wrk u no not the fanciest thing or most expensive thing but just the things I need n that it wrks for my tank
 
Dude if you live in Ohio my guess is you'll not need a chiller. I've got a 180 reef in Alabama with no chiller and going strong for 4 years. As long as your ambiant temp is good should have no worries.
Even with MH I've got friends that just have fans in there canopy and have an awesome reef.
 
Dude if you live in Ohio my guess is you'll not need a chiller. I've got a 180 reef in Alabama with no chiller and going strong for 4 years. As long as your ambiant temp is good should have no worries.
Even with MH I've got friends that just have fans in there canopy and have an awesome reef.

Yes I have a fan on my coral light in my canopy
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new