Help with Color

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtrider
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
FWIW, Cermedia is worth a look if you're not using it already

Haven't heard of it but i'll check it out.

No worries, I've considered the same thing. But the results I have from high nute tank has me wondering about GFO. I used to run it all the time on previous tanks, vodka dosing etc.. Beginning to wonder if phosphates aren't all that bad

I ran it on my first reef tank 10 yrs ago and i dont think it was necessary. my phosphates are .73 which i don't think is terrible but i do think they could come down a bit and that would improve the color of my coral and possibly the health of my zoas. i dont think phosphates are bad either...you def want some in the tank. too much isn't great and too little is not good... from what i've researched.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new