Help with pest

Joao junior

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this pest in my sps, i try bayer,Melafix,and nothing at now, can anyone help me?
 

Attachments

  • 9BB91AF7-501F-4077-BEF4-827685944BE9.MOV
    2.6 MB
I am not sure what those are, however o am sure someone will chime in soon. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new