Help

cheek_biz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what's goin on, does anybody have the ocean revive t247 120watt unit on a 40 breeder or any shallow tank?? Idk if I'm not giving my corals enough light, or too much for the shallowness.? But I'm running them pretty low on intensity.. Can anyone chime in!! Thanks
 
They have been checking in on your other thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new