OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember seeing this tank.... It's really cool, but I'm not sure it's what I would have done either. I think I would prefer the tank to be at eye level, just because I can see it better. I'm trying to think what I would want if I was doing a triple gigantic sized tank... And I honestly can't process something like that. I think I would have opted for more height... If I'm already going to have to get in it to do stuff, why not? I might would just buy a separate location also. If I was going through the effort of that, I'd just start a coral farm, I believe. Was he hiring a company to maintain it?
No but he did buy his 5 year old daughter a snorkel lol.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No but he did buy his 5 year old daughter a snorkel lol.

I mean... my 5 year old son has a snorkel too... he's pretty good with it... but I don't know that I'd put him in my fish tank... kids are gross. ;Hilarious I'd defintely like to be able to mimmic some intense wave action if I was going big.... I probably would have liked to have a drop off of some sort as well.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea lol. A sad stock list, I know :( lol.

Nah, it's good! It's so good that I thought that was what you were considering! lol

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some of my thoughts would be, blenny, dragonnet mandarin, false puffer, fairy wrasse, perhaps a banghia school....
I would love a fairy wrasse if my moyers will play nice. Blennys are cool, and mandarins. I lost both of those in the power outage. My mandarin was hugeee.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean... my 5 year old son has a snorkel too... he's pretty good with it... but I don't know that I'd put him in my fish tank... kids are gross. ;Hilarious I'd defintely like to be able to mimmic some intense wave action if I was going big.... I probably would have liked to have a drop off of some sort as well.
I’ve always wanted a surge tank. So sweet. Just need some surge buckets and a tall tank :)

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had my tank(90) what fish would you add. I have room, I need more nutrients. Looking for a splash of bright color. Uniqueness is a plus along with personality. Potentially fine with adding more than 1 fish.

Current residents
E7952F5B-6BBA-4F83-99D5-5E604944CDDB.jpeg

My moyers is a maniac so keep that in mind.
Tomini tang!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you leaning towards any particular fish yet?
I’d get a foxface if I saw a healthy one. I’m not sure though. I go through cycles of being big into fish, then big into coral. This is a coral phase.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always wanted a surge tank. So sweet. Just need some surge buckets and a tall tank :)
When I returned on 10/2017, I setup my tank for tide in then tide out. It was slow, but bigger the pump, quicker tide action. No surge, surge be cool.
We have a beach Cabrillo beach, ,has free aquarium museum. They have a big surge tank, they use round cylinder pull vacuum and water, release and creates surge . I think simplest design

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d get a foxface if I saw a healthy one. I’m not sure though. I go through cycles of being big into fish, then big into coral. This is a coral phase.
I’m so with you on that one. I was with my friend the other day and he got a foxface for his 90g. It was weird, it had turned almost completely gray in the bag. We he acclimated it and got it in the tank, it turned yellow again. I guess lack of oxygen perhaps.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so with you on that one. I was with my friend the other day and he got a foxface for his 90g. It was weird, it had turned almost completely gray in the bag. We he acclimated it and got it in the tank, it turned yellow again. I guess lack of oxygen perhaps.
They camouflage when they get scared. WEIRD

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 40 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back