Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo passed my CA real estate test today!
Big moves.
Thats great, my sister in law , Realtor in Socal. Location, location, location........
When Real Estate was crazy, 2000-2005. My brothers friend, made the first year $1,000,000.
Before that he was selling, boot leg Dish Network. Now he drives newest Bentley and owns commercial real estate. Hard to believe. You'll do great.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I have not been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in a long time. I didnt know they had the tropical reef tank. I need to stop sleeping on Monterey! I see a long weekend in my near future. Btw, great looking pictures.
I didn’t realize they had them either! I hadn’t been in a few years. They were impressive, deffinetly worth checking out.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats great, my sister in law , Realtor in Socal. Location, location, location........
When Real Estate was crazy, 2000-2005. My brothers friend, made the first year $1,000,000.
Before that he was selling, boot leg Dish Network. Now he drives newest Bentley and owns commercial real estate. Hard to believe. You'll do great.
That’s awesome, I hope I do well too! A million in the first year sounds incredible! I’ll be working in Palo Alto/Los Altos area, median home price is 2.8 million, so there’s potential to make a ton if I get a few sales. We will see, haha. I’m hopeful and really looking forward to starting. I have my first broker I’m meeting with on Tuesday, hopefully they will have a way for new agents to get clients, they mentioned they have a lot of training and put new people under a seasoned agent/broker. It seems like a lot of brokers expect you to bring in your own stream of clientele which I don’t really have. So the one I’m meeting with on Tuesday sounds pretty enticing at first glance. I’ll try to find out what the catch is, lol.

KLaRue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome, I hope I do well too! A million in the first year sounds incredible! I’ll be working in Palo Alto/Los Altos area, median home price is 2.8 million, so there’s potential to make a ton if I get a few sales. We will see, haha. I’m hopeful and really looking forward to starting. I have my first broker I’m meeting with on Tuesday, hopefully they will have a way for new agents to get clients, they mentioned they have a lot of training and put new people under a seasoned agent/broker. It seems like a lot of brokers expect you to bring in your own stream of clientele which I don’t really have. So the one I’m meeting with on Tuesday sounds pretty enticing at first glance. I’ll try to find out what the catch is, lol.
Good luck on the new venture. Be sure to always keep your clients’ wants/needs in balance with their limits when you are showing properties and I’m sure you’ll succeed.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get your brokers license, eventually. Of course open your office, and besides real estate,loans, do property management. Fill in slow gaps. Commercial real estate/loans big $$$$

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also networking at chamber commerce, rotary club, etc...

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A piece of Lrs landed on my scoly, he decided to have some rare day time feeding response. This coral is so cool.
93BFFC0F-6268-4AB1-A209-3E207E90DF72.jpeg

20 mins later
165D8A8B-4A44-4BB3-8CBB-F91D562A6643.jpeg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you are out if PG&E's shut off area! Hate to see you lose more critters to the electric company.
I’m in the shut off zone :( it’s still on as of now, hopefully it stays that way.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back