Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful corals as always. :cool:

Are you changing up coral types in the tank? Those are some big pieces you are selling.
Thank you! The chalice is stinging things, the acans I’m just ready to part with if they go to a good home, the monti is in the spot I want to put these rocks and place acros on.
43759C9A-512F-4620-A08C-24F0329956A7.jpeg

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u say u need to get rid of acans???

<----------------
Yessir. I have three active livegood sale threads in the marketplace. I’ll hook you up, you’ve been coming around my build thread for awhile. :D;Shamefullyembarrased

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I see your name everywhere. Couple of forums. I gotta let my tank just take it's time like you said with acros. But who said I can't fill up my sand bed in the meantime loll
Very true! Shoot me a text, we can figure out a good time for you to come over.
Don’t be surprised if I try to unload some of my other extra corals onto you, for free of course, lol.

Did you checkout the sale threads; You just want the acans? What price are you cool with and do you want all of the ones for sale?
I highly recommend the WWC OG mummy eye chalice I have for sale on there too. It’s a bad picture but it’s a really cool coral, so bright. I’m surprised it hasn’t gotten much attention yet. The frags in the recent live sales have went so fast and for so much.
AE603C26-D88A-4DE9-862D-299E37A35C6B.jpeg

Three mouths, 1 inch frag disk.

B5D012A3-5DA2-4047-8039-78B2FD72C7C4.jpeg

More mouths than I can accurately count, generously overflowing off a sizable 2inch frag disk. Hemmdog Special $150

Maybe I should charge more? Lol

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cant wait to see that tank in person..... colors are vibrant!
Thank you! I’m excited for you to see it too! I’m assuming the T5’s will be on and peak spectrum around the time you come, but I can play with the lights and show you the last hour of the day spectrum, it makes the corals look so crazy. I love it.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea other half wants to get lunch in dublin. so it would be early day shoot down hopefully stock up on LRS see what they got.... except last time they had to much Aiptasa for me to buy anything.. i wussed out.. every tank had one and some BIG... lol... then hopefully check out the tank.

on a good note.. all of asudden last 2 days.. my po4 sits at .028-.055 and no3 at 8-12.. all my complaining and stressin might have paid off and a miracle started. lolol.... or vibrant is helping me.. i dunno but happy where levels are at.. and i feel some little sticks look to be making a comeback.. or lets just say. they arent 100% toast yet....

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea other half wants to get lunch in dublin. so it would be early day shoot down hopefully stock up on LRS see what they got.... except last time they had to much Aiptasa for me to buy anything.. i wussed out.. every tank had one and some BIG... lol... then hopefully check out the tank.

on a good note.. all of asudden last 2 days.. my po4 sits at .028-.055 and no3 at 8-12.. all my complaining and stressin might have paid off and a miracle started. lolol.... or vibrant is helping me.. i dunno but happy where levels are at.. and i feel some little sticks look to be making a comeback.. or lets just say. they arent 100% toast yet....
Nice!! Those sound like some good nutrient levels! What day are you going to Neptune?

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!! Those sound like some good nutrient levels! What day are you going to Neptune?
well i like to go sunday only because i dont wanna deal with the weekday commute backon 680 up 580 to vasco. id love to keep the hour plunge there and hour plunge back...so sunday is always best for me to avoid the return commute.

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i like to go sunday only because i dont wanna deal with the weekday commute backon 680 up 580 to vasco. id love to keep the hour plunge there and hour plunge back...so sunday is always best for me to avoid the return commute.
Ah, I hear you, sounds like a plan!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back