Heteractis magnifica Red Ritteri

Gorgeous anemone!!! Love it!!!
 
Update, over 2 months on: It’s hosting a Saddleback pair now, still looking lovely with beautiful bulbous tips and getting so big! Very well behaved not budged a inch.



D28DB3E7-1C93-41A3-B9AE-FB7752A5E3ED.png
75285CA2-788E-484B-941F-35D8EF837F74.png
 
Update, over 2 months on: It’s hosting a Saddleback pair now, still looking lovely with beautiful bulbous tips and getting so big! Very well behaved not budged a inch.



D28DB3E7-1C93-41A3-B9AE-FB7752A5E3ED.png
75285CA2-788E-484B-941F-35D8EF837F74.png

Beautiful nem. I love my ritt and watching the Red Sea clowns I have play is always fun to watch.
 
Very nice! How big is it now? Is it still near, but not directly under the light?

And what is it attached to - from the video, it looks like part of the foot is on the rock, part on the glass?
 
Very nice! How big is it now? Is it still near, but not directly under the light?

And what is it attached to - from the video, it looks like part of the foot is on the rock, part on the glass?

It’s now just attached to the rear wall, just on the glass. I suppose it’s about 16 inches across when fully open.
 
It’s now just attached to the rear wall, just on the glass. I suppose it’s about 16 inches across when fully open.
How is your nem? I would like to order one... where did you get if from and did you treat it before placing it in your display? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new