Hey everyone...

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you enjoy...subscribe, like, comment...let me know what you think. I can really learn from your input
I am in the learn process myself but I will subscribe.

OP
OP
ashley

ashley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe that this happen...i always thought that my fuzzy dwarf lion fish (curry) would eat an invert first but that's not how it turned out

20170417_101713.jpg

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm so sorry but I did not notice you joining I wanted to stop and say welcome to reef2reef as you noticed there is an amazing group of people that love to share the love for saltwater aquariums. You will find many people with amazing knowledge and Devotion to help others with the wonderful challenges this has to bring. You love all the threads they're amazing, the articles are just wonderful the people or so awesome they speak for themselves we love your pictures and we love stories and we love to hear how your progressions go again welcome to reef2reef and welcome to your new home

OP
OP
ashley

ashley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm so sorry but I did not notice you joining I wanted to stop and say welcome to reef2reef as you noticed there is an amazing group of people that love to share the love for saltwater aquariums. You will find many people with amazing knowledge and Devotion to help others with the wonderful challenges this has to bring. You love all the threads they're amazing, the articles are just wonderful the people or so awesome they speak for themselves we love your pictures and we love stories and we love to hear how your progressions go again welcome to reef2reef and welcome to your new home
Thank you...i really appreciate that. I do love reef2reef....everyone is great and so helpful

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back