Hey everyone...

ashley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Well my name is Ashley and I recently made a you tube channel. Although I'm not really sure what I am doing but I just wanted to share my piece of Ocean with anyone who wants to see. I hope you guys like it. Please subscribe and like and comment...i would defiantly love some feed back where my videos are good or bad...or what I should do...thanks

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

tikkivicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Well my name is Ashley and I recently made a you tube channel. Although I'm not really sure what I am doing but I just wanted to share my piece of Ocean with anyone who wants to see. I hope you guys like it. Please subscribe and like and comment...i would defiantly love some feed back where my videos are good or bad...or what I should do...thanks

Wow Ashely love your tank. Gorgeous corals and love the yellow tang. One of my favorites. :) I'd love to see more videos. I find watching tanks is so relaxing and peaceful. Looks like you've put in a lot of time to your tank, it shows. Looks great! Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
ashley

ashley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Ashely love your tank. Gorgeous corals and love the yellow tang. One of my favorites. :) I'd love to see more videos. I find watching tanks is so relaxing and peaceful. Looks like you've put in a lot of time to your tank, it shows. Looks great! Thanks for sharing
Thank you tikkivicky!! That video was of my tank before i did my transfer to my new tank... you can see my new tank on my youtube..just look up karma reef under channels on you tube...im sure you would love it...thank you so much.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job on the video, nice and clear. I can say there is very little I could pick at:)

OP
OP
ashley

ashley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job on the video, nice and clear. I can say there is very little I could pick at:)
Oh thank you...i really appreciate your input... I have an amazing video of my sea serpent on my YouTube channel you should check it out.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh thank you...i really appreciate your input... I have an amazing video of my sea serpent on my YouTube channel you should check it out.
Will do

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back