Hey Everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm currently studying Medical Science at university. I've kept freshwater tanks for yonks but decided back in 2016 that I would love to give reefing a try. It was during the time that the BRS160 episodes were being released and I watched every one of them, absorbing all the information I could. Since then I have been planning my own reef tank and I am finally getting close to adding the water so I thought I'd join R2R to share my journey and get help from all you amazing people when I inevitably run into problems. R2R has already been so much help in planning, I can't wait to learn more about this amazing hobby.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
1589136203837.png
Howdy from Nashville and Welcome to fun, lots of help and friends!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new