Hey Hey!

anoel91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am VERY new to reefing and I am still in the research phase. I enjoy learning everything about saltwater tanks. My bf has a saltwater tank that he just restarted recently which got me interested. We do live together so I get to enjoy his tank everyday but I just felt like I wanted my own so I can do sort of my own trial and error being a new salt water hobbyist and so I won't bother his tank. I am going to start with a 15 gallon even though I know so many people say it is hard to maintain but it will be a mostly coral and invert tank. I may add 1- 2 fish much later and I am not buying anything until I get a full understanding of how everythign works. Anyways, just wanted to say hello as I have been lurking on here for the past few weeks soaking in as much info as possible. Glad to be here!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @anoel91 to Reef2Reef!

Welcome Duck.gif

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am VERY new to reefing and I am still in the research phase. I enjoy learning everything about saltwater tanks. My bf has a saltwater tank that he just restarted recently which got me interested. We do live together so I get to enjoy his tank everyday but I just felt like I wanted my own so I can do sort of my own trial and error being a new salt water hobbyist and so I won't bother his tank. I am going to start with a 15 gallon even though I know so many people say it is hard to maintain but it will be a mostly coral and invert tank. I may add 1- 2 fish much later and I am not buying anything until I get a full understanding of how everythign works. Anyways, just wanted to say hello as I have been lurking on here for the past few weeks soaking in as much info as possible. Glad to be here!
Welcome to Reef2Reef and happy Thanksgiving! Good too have you here!
welcometuna.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! :cool: And welcome to reef keeping.. You're in for some ride, i promise you that! Frustration and success goes hand in hand; I am sure you'll manage with the help of this forum though! Best of luck..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 128 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.4%
Back