Hey I prime non-HD versus HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris33027
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris33027

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys am trying to figure out the difference between the AI prime non-HD and HD for my cousin what’s the difference
 
I believe the hd you can use the power from the other channels your not using and the non hd you cant. Meaning if you dont use like the red and green you can use that extra power towards your uv, violet, and royal blue. I have the HD and they work great
 
Prime HD will give you the ability to go over 100% intensity on any LED spectrum, a non HD will not
 
Other than that they are the same thing. The HD is basically just more controlability so you can use the spectrum you really need at a higher intensity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new