Hey Reefers! New here

NightmarePx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
24
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I’ve been reading this site for a few years now and finally decided to create an account. I currently have a 60gallon deep blue, 20 gallon Nuvo, and just picked up a 320 gallon reef savvy a few weeks ago.

7927FC75-28BC-4B80-830D-516601902E1D.jpeg 9ED4C88D-14BA-431B-8DBC-59A70CD3E44B.jpeg 58E709F0-434C-47AF-9528-4B2A556E2317.jpeg 94445222-E462-4136-BBD0-7AF0EE163269.jpeg 839A53E7-887A-48CD-A4E4-284326ACBFFA.jpeg 851F8DEA-B141-4960-B38B-48E814B77B97.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all! I’ve been reading this site for a few years now and finally decided to create an account. I currently have a 60gallon deep blue, 20 gallon Nuvo, and just picked up a 320 gallon reef savvy a few weeks ago.

7927FC75-28BC-4B80-830D-516601902E1D.jpeg 9ED4C88D-14BA-431B-8DBC-59A70CD3E44B.jpeg 58E709F0-434C-47AF-9528-4B2A556E2317.jpeg 94445222-E462-4136-BBD0-7AF0EE163269.jpeg 839A53E7-887A-48CD-A4E4-284326ACBFFA.jpeg 851F8DEA-B141-4960-B38B-48E814B77B97.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new