Hey strangers !

I'm sorry to hear of your challenges. That can't be easy. With me, it's as simple as age. I've learned that if I don't write it down, the info gets jumbled. So I've created a series of Word files that help me along. If I learn something, I find the appropriate file and put it to paper. Works pretty well!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession! R2R is a fine place to be!

I’ve definitely begun writing things down I need to do! I forget to even open up notes sometimes though, hopefully going to have strict tabs on my tank
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Hope your focus and memory improves during this venture.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new