Hi, I'm new here.

Amanda Boda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda! Located in San Diego, CA for the next 3 years. Diving is a big passion of mine and I recently started working with marine wildlife. I've decided i want to bring a little piece of what I love so much home with me.

I am a complete beginner and looking to start a build over the next few months. I have an idea of what I'd like to create in my future build, but before I make any purchases I'd like to do as much research as possible. I am open to any and all recommendations and resources. I'm currently reading Martin A. Moe Jr.'s Marine Aquarium Handbook and watching My First Fish Tank on YouTube.

I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

No Troubles, Just Bubbles.
-Amanda

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda! Located in San Diego, CA for the next 3 years. Diving is a big passion of mine and I recently started working with marine wildlife. I've decided i want to bring a little piece of what I love so much home with me.

I am a complete beginner and looking to start a build over the next few months. I have an idea of what I'd like to create in my future build, but before I make any purchases I'd like to do as much research as possible. I am open to any and all recommendations and resources. I'm currently reading Martin A. Moe Jr.'s Marine Aquarium Handbook and watching My First Fish Tank on YouTube.

I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

No Troubles, Just Bubbles.
-Amanda
Welcome to R2R!! You came to the right place! Most folks here are very helpful, and wanting to see others succeed. You should check out a few of Bulk Reef Supplies videos. They are very informative.

OP
OP
Amanda Boda

Amanda Boda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! You came to the right place! Most folks here are very helpful, and wanting to see others succeed. You should check out a few of Bulk Reef Supplies videos. They are very informative.
Thanks! I will look them up today! They have been referenced in some of the videos I've seen.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back