HIGH END Tenuis Hoarder

Only a few limited frags available we will offer them on our next drop next week!!!!
Get Some Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...ral-craziness-games-prizes-1-5-corals.891996/https://sbbcorals.com/
 
Gotcha
Matt V of stumptown corals

I have a couple of his classics
And from you, I have one of his classics. Thanks for keeping that lineage alive. MattV Psycho Asylum out of the shipping box.

Alive and well even though the PE in my tanks will never equal yours.
 

Attachments

  • 65886722685--2862C967-018F-4F5A-8225-353EDBAA561D.jpg
    65886722685--2862C967-018F-4F5A-8225-353EDBAA561D.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 144

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new