Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shane, I had a mini heart attack every time I see pics of sticks you posted here hahaha... those are some of the most amazing coral colorations I've ever seen!
You have to consider the amount of post processing that it takes to get the photos to look like that.

It would be nice to see untouched photos before the final version. But that still doesn't matter because raw photos still don't capture the exact colors you see with the naked eye.

If it were me, I wouldn't chase corrections based on those photos. Just understand that you could take a photo of your corals and achieve similar results, if you knew how to do the post processing.

Snoop around the photography sub forum and you'll see what I'm talking about.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to consider the amount of post processing that it takes to get the photos to look like that.

It would be nice to see untouched photos before the final version. But that still doesn't matter because raw photos still don't capture the exact colors you see with the naked eye.

If it were me, I wouldn't chase corrections based on those photos. Just understand that you could take a photo of your corals and achieve similar results, if you knew how to do the post processing.

Snoop around the photography sub forum and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Galaxy s21 pro mode and orange filter is all you need for pics....no post processing involved.

matskibanov

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I understand how much time and effort are being put into acquiring those kinda colors, whether it's related to photography or coral care. I wasn't going to tinker here and there based on those photos, I was just admiring it. It's just that I have a problem with the coloration of my corals and wanted to see other's opinions on what I'm experiencing. Thanks for your input!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back