• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Highend Tenuis Packs / Milli Pack

Item Price
275-475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
UPS Overnight Shipping. DOA Policy, Live arrive guarantee, If shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first attempt. Pictures and/or video of dead coral or corals on original bag, Before and after opening. I will refund or replace corals ( minus. cost of shipping ) In case of DOA.
Pack one consist of Secret of Nimh , CB Sin City, HW, Vivids 4 Look. 475 shipped.
Second pack consist of. WWC King Fiji, CB Sin City, HW, RR Pretty in Pink.
Third is a Milli Pack. Sunset Milli, JF Solar Flare Milli, Electric Blue Milli, Red Milli 275 shipped can make 3 packs of the milli pack.

0112231857.jpg 0112231856.jpg 0112231903.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Both Tennuis packs sold and the milli pack. I can make a couple more. Thank you R2R community! PM me if interested.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back