Home Reef

Joao Ruivo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

So, new home new tank :D

The tank is 60x60x50 cm on 12mm thick glass (already had this glass to make a bigger tank that's why it is so thick).

Sump is 55x55x50 cm with 2 divisions and a integrated reposition reservoir.

Skimmer is a Royal Exclusive vertex 200, return pump is a eheim 3000, current pumps are 2 Tunze 6015 and it's working on a overflow.
Light is a Giesemann Teszla led.

The tank is still cycling.
6e6uvynu.jpg
aqavamy4.jpg
ude7e5u6.jpg
5a2yresy.jpg
jubabure.jpg
hesu3uru.jpg
evy9uzuh.jpg
7a6e8e4y.jpg
e6etymu4.jpg
 
I have a teszla and am having a hard time figuring out how to program it. I can't seem to understand how to set the time controls. I am putting this on a customers tank so I need to set it before I hand it over. Can you help?
 
Here is a little update! Already moved some pieces from the old tank to this one :D
epuqahy4.jpg
6u6y9u4y.jpg
e9ahe8up.jpg
y3ymu6e8.jpg
9yvugynu.jpg
unane9yn.jpg
 
Looks great!
 
Nice setup and too shelf equipment! Lemme know if that skimmers too much;) I'll trade and cash with ya!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new