Homemade BTA Basket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am picking up a bunch of BTA tomorrow from another reefer.. and I am not planning on keepig them all. Can I get some ideas of how I can keep them contained and easily removed without purchasing something just for a day or so?

I have an old plastic kitchen collandar.. some egg crate (Though the holes are too big I think). I might have an extra kritter keeper.

Any ideas that's easy and quick to make for them? There will be about 6 BTA I am getting.
 
I would go to the dollar store and buy 2 baskets. $2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new