How are you spending money on this hobby as of June 15th 2023? NO POLITICS!!!

How are you spending money on this hobby as of June 15th 2023?

• Buying as usual

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Not as often

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Only the bare necessities

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband retires today and we are taking a 3 week motorcycle roadtrip to Alaska, so only bare necessities for my tank. I bought a bucket of salt this week to make a brute can of water change water just in case its needed. I have fresh batteries for the battery back up pumps in case the electricity goes out, and for the auto fish feeder.

Actually I am an old school reefer who does not change things up much anyway and my fish live a long time and I run a full tank of fish so do not replace them very often. My equipment is tried and true, (except for the gyre which always seems to need to be tinkered with) but I have back up powerheads that will do the trick in a pinch.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back