How do I add a DI filter to an RO system?

Rick's Reefing Adventures

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
272
Reaction score
114
Location
the Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m working on upgrading my 3 step RO system. I noticed a lot of waste water so I added a pressure gauge and a inline TDS meter and noticed I only get 30PSI and a stable TDS of 4. I’ve ordered a booster pump, but I would also like to get 0TDS. I’m going to order a DI filter but I’m not sure how to hook it up.

I got this simple system:

IMG_9442.jpeg

And I want to add this:

IMG_9445.jpeg

Where do I implement this?
 
Last edited:
Apparently my pictures didn’t load. I’ve edited my thread.
Yeah I didnt see any pics, Sorry about that,
But while its a different format, nothing stopping you from feeding the line into the canister…
A lil visually clunky, but same difference
 
Yeah I didnt see any pics, Sorry about that,
But while its a different format, nothing stopping you from feeding the line into the canister…
A lil visually clunky, but same difference
True, but where do I put it haha. Like at the start, middle or end.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new