How do I get this off??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob6311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rob6311

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I just came back from my LFS with 2 amazing corals!!! :) but they have those tag things on them and I'm wondering how to get them off
 
if theyre the clear plastic tags scissors work well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new