How many reefers in Florida?

Miami Beach
 
E7DDD1CA-8994-4151-8986-F1B1E4BB2E37.jpeg
F489827E-E45C-424F-B705-9C270A426EFE.jpeg
 
BNB pitstop in Mobile is pretty good sometimes
 
Just moved to Navarre, FL. Sold the 210 and bought a 120 SCA in the process, just starting to stock now. If anyone around the area has frags I'm in the market.
 
Tavares Fl AKA Central Fl
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new