How much flow for favia corals?

TangAddict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few favias now, and I keep them at the bottom of the tank, In relatively high flow. Is this bad for the coral? If so, how much flow do they like?
 
If they are doing good then I wouldn’t worry about it but they are more of a moderate flow type coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new