How much flow for favia corals?

TangAddict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few favias now, and I keep them at the bottom of the tank, In relatively high flow. Is this bad for the coral? If so, how much flow do they like?
 
If they are doing good then I wouldn’t worry about it but they are more of a moderate flow type coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new