How to add pics to articles?

Charterreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
337
Reaction score
202
Location
Central NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched and I can't find info on this site about how to add pics. I'm sure I am not looking in the right area. Can someone please direct or instruct me on this matter?
 
When you go to make a post there will be a little icon that looks like two moutain peaks with a dot (representating the sun) above them. Pushing that icon will pop up an add pictures window where you will be able to browse your device and select pictures to add. It is to the right of the smiley face/emoji icon :)
 
When you go to make a post there will be a little icon that looks like two moutain peaks with a dot (representating the sun) above them. Pushing that icon will pop up an add pictures window where you will be able to browse your device and select pictures to add. It is to the right of the smiley face/emoji icon :)
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new