Hi folks: long story short but after Hurricane Irma I have been dosing calcium but not alkalinity. I checked my 2-part dosing with Apex immediately after the storm, and all seemed fine on the Fusion console. Unfortunately, I forgot to prime the DOS after that major loss of power, so the pump head kept spinning but nothing was drawing from the container. (This is my first 6 months with both the Apex and 2-part dosing.) I have done two 30% water changes since the storm, but my calcium is higher than my salifert test can read, and my alk has fallen to 6.8. In attempting to read up about how to deal with this situation, I have found an article that says to dose both elements in the same amount even if you want to raise only one. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I would like to get some feedback before following through on that. My target dose with alkalinity would be 8.8. Thanks for any input.