How to get the most "bounce" from your bounce?

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they are, but they also have a mouth. And when it’s fed, it closes up into a ball. Pretty cool to see, there’s some other videos on YouTube of it eating.

They do, especially my cherry bomb and juggernaut. OGs not so much?? Green goblin spit off a baby since we started freeing her! Thank you so much for the tips.

ArtofReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a medium sized OG bounce and I feed it a mix of seachem Fuel, Phytoplankton, Reef Roids, and a small chunk of Rods Reef food. I feed it that every other day and the bubble have gotten a lot bigger and it has grown significantly
Your one of the only other people that I've heard to mix seachem fuel and reef roids like me. It works great!!!

johnreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed it occasionally with Reef Roids. I would say that the mushroom itself is growing quickly! The bubbles themselves however stay small. I was just wondering if there was a reason some bounce mushrooms get large bubbles and others stay small.
i would say the og bounce is the same, someone keep it bigger bubbles and someone smaller, just because their water paremeter, lighting and flow. mine usually with big bubbles in the same spot on the bottom right, since i getting lazier and lazier for water changes, the bubbles getting smaller and smaller,from my case, i blain more to the water quality than light n flow within the tank.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back