How to hard pipe bashsea reactor.

Surfpulse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
80
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey
So I'm trying to hard pipe a bashsea pellet reactor. I was hoping someone on here as done this.
What size hardware did you use, 1/2 or 3/4? Any advice would be amazing. I don't wanna break this reactor.

Thank you
 
show us some pictures after you have it set up
20210513_230457.jpg
 
Nice pellet reactor. I see you have a bio film on top. Whats in the other one? I have the aquamaxx xl running pellets now.
D
Thank you. I run carbon and pellets. I can add another reactor such as gfo. I would just need to add it the mainfold..
 
sweet, I love my Bashsea sump and have a couple of their reactors as well. I don't have them hard plumbed as I only use them intermittently or as needed for clean up with carbon etc... Are those just suspended in mid-air hanging from your manifold?
I a big fan of Steve products (bashsea). I wish I would have gotten one of the sumps. For me to do that, means draining my tank and starting over ... ugh
Yes, these are suspended from my manifold. My plumbing took about 12 hrs on my tank
 
I a big fan of Steve products (bashsea). I wish I would have gotten one of the sumps. For me to do that, means draining my tank and starting over ... ugh
Yes, these are suspended from my manifold. My plumbing took about 12 hrs on my tank
I like the look of the reactors suspended, would also seem easy to remove and replace for maintenance that way as well! I didn't plumb in a manifold but it gives me food for thought.

Steve was awesome to work with and I'll continue to do business with them as needed. My custom sump below.
1621006996008.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new