How to hard pipe bashsea reactor.

Surfpulse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey
So I'm trying to hard pipe a bashsea pellet reactor. I was hoping someone on here as done this.
What size hardware did you use, 1/2 or 3/4? Any advice would be amazing. I don't wanna break this reactor.

Thank you

OP
OP
Surfpulse

Surfpulse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
show us some pictures after you have it set up
20210513_230457.jpg

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet, I love my Bashsea sump and have a couple of their reactors as well. I don't have them hard plumbed as I only use them intermittently or as needed for clean up with carbon etc... Are those just suspended in mid-air hanging from your manifold?

OP
OP
Surfpulse

Surfpulse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sweet, I love my Bashsea sump and have a couple of their reactors as well. I don't have them hard plumbed as I only use them intermittently or as needed for clean up with carbon etc... Are those just suspended in mid-air hanging from your manifold?
I a big fan of Steve products (bashsea). I wish I would have gotten one of the sumps. For me to do that, means draining my tank and starting over ... ugh
Yes, these are suspended from my manifold. My plumbing took about 12 hrs on my tank

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I a big fan of Steve products (bashsea). I wish I would have gotten one of the sumps. For me to do that, means draining my tank and starting over ... ugh
Yes, these are suspended from my manifold. My plumbing took about 12 hrs on my tank
I like the look of the reactors suspended, would also seem easy to remove and replace for maintenance that way as well! I didn't plumb in a manifold but it gives me food for thought.

Steve was awesome to work with and I'll continue to do business with them as needed. My custom sump below.
1621006996008.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back