How to pick up chic's at LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
+1 on the ugly chic....Funny the guy looked like brad pit! perfect match! lol
 
How many super models do you think run through the fish store?

I've been seeing a lot of nice looking chicks everytime I go into fish stores lately...of course, they're usually with a guy...and I'm with my wife so I'm not looking to hook up...but they're certainly not bad looking at all.
 
Lol ya definitely could have got a better looking girl, there is a lfs that has a girl working for them, that she could dang near sell me a shark or a mantis shrimp to put in my tank just cause I dont think i could tell her no lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new