• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge Equipment Breakdown and Sale. Brand New Neptune Apex Gear, Radions, Vortechs, Vectras, Regal Skimmers, RODI, and more.

Item Price
$50-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cprice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Over the last 2 years I was buying up equipment for a 500g system that we have decided to no longer build. I am selling everything and there is quite a lot of items. I will continue to post more items over the next few days so keep an eye on the thread if you're looking for something particular. Most of the items I will be selling are high end/name brand items but towards the end of the clean out i will have a post with random pumps, atos, heaters, lights, etc that will all be $5-$25. It will take me some time to get everything sorted and listed but I have a good amount ready for sale and wanted to get this started.

LOCATED IN ORLANDO

PRICING/SHIPPING

I am willing to ship most items, but not everything. If an item has a single price next to it ($100) , it is local pickup only. If it has a price like this: ($100/$115) the second number is the shipped price. I will offer shipping discounts for multiple items shipped together. Same with price breaks if you're buying multiple items.

CONDITION

All items listed as USED have been tested in the last week and are 100% functional and in working order. Electronic items have been factory reset and de-coupled from any accounts (Ecotech, Neptune, AI, etc.). With used items, please understand there will be cosmetic blemishes but nothing outrageous. If a particular item has a huge issue, I will address it in that post.

There are a few items listed as NEW. Those were never setup, used, or installed. I may have opened the package to check the contents when they arrived, but they were promptly closed and stored as brand new.

QUESTIONS

If you feel like a question would benefit everyone viewing this post, please just reply to the thread rather than sending me a PM. Questions about pricing and purchasing multiple items can be sent privately.

ORDER OF SALE

I am going to try to ensure that this listing is kept up to date, so if it does not say "SOLD" in place of the price, it should still be available.

I will do my best to honor the first person to reach out about a particular item, but some of these items are also posted locally so please understand if something sells before I have a chance to update the listing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cprice

cprice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First up are 7 Radion G4s

The first 4 are earlier (1 year older) G4s with the smaller generic power bricks. Each SOLD

IMG_0940.jpg

The last 3 are newer G4s when they started using the Meanwell power bricks, SOLD

IMG_0944.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cprice

cprice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Apex Gear

Used Full Apex System (you will need new PH/ORP probes as the old ones have dried out) SOLD

IMG_0925.jpg

Used Trident w/2 month reagent supply. Used for approx. 4 months before stored for the last 18 months. SOLD

IMG_0921.jpg

New ATK SOLD

IMG_0936.jpg
IMG_0935.jpg

2 New DOS. Both SOLD

IMG_0937.jpg

Mag Holder SOLD

IMG_0929.jpg

Used AFS with longer cable SOLD

IMG_0930.jpg

Used EB832 SOLD

IMG_0943.jpg

Used Full Apex Classic With display SOLD

IMG_0941.jpg

Used EB8 SOLD

IMG_0942.jpg

Apex WXM SOLD

IMG_0926.jpg

Apex Breakout Box SOLD

IMG_0927.jpg

New Apex Calibration solution packs (for all 4) SOLD
1 Link Extension Cables Each SOLD
Optical Level Sensor w/Magnetic Holder Each SOLD

IMG_0938.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cprice

cprice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of this equipment I am not willing to ship simply due to the size and fragile nature. If you are absolutely set on having something shipped, we can work that out individually. I will pack the items very well, but you will be taking 100% responsibility on the safe arrival of the item.

Aqua FX Barracuda Glacial 100 GPD RODI with new Carbon/Sediment filters (pressure gauge not accurate) SOLD

IMG_0902.jpg

Aqua FX Mako 300GPD RODI with new Carbon/Sediment filters $150

IMG_0903.jpg

Regal 300-INT Skimmer (3 power level indicator leds on controller are not working, but controller works 100%) does not include level sensor for skim cup. SOLD

IMG_0914.jpg

New (pre-plumbed but never used) Hammerhead Gold Pump with Extra Barracuda impellers. Includes check valve with full unions on inlet and output of pump. $250

IMG_0906.jpg

Oceanic 1/4 hp chiller. Was working when broken down 2 years ago. Turns on and runs but I have not plumbed it into a system to verify the cooling/heating. SOLD

IMG_0911.jpg

New BRS Dual Reactor with Sicce pump $50/$70

IMG_0905.jpg

New Bashsea 4-12 Reactor SOLD

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You may want to create an actual list with pricing and pictures.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Most of this equipment I am not willing to ship simply due to the size and fragile nature. If you are absolutely set on having something shipped, we can work that out individually. I will pack the items very well, but you will be taking 100% responsibility on the safe arrival of the item.

Aqua FX Barracuda Glacial 100 GPD RODI with new Carbon/Sediment filters (pressure gauge not accurate) $120

IMG_0902.jpg

Aqua FX Mako 300GPD RODI with new Carbon/Sediment filters $150

IMG_0903.jpg

Regal 300-INT Skimmer (3 power level indicator leds on controller are not working, but controller works 100%) does not include level sensor for skim cup. $350

IMG_0914.jpg

New (pre-plumbed but never used) Hammerhead Gold Pump with Extra Barracuda impellers. Includes check valve with full unions on inlet and output of pump. $250

IMG_0906.jpg

Oceanic 1/4 hp chiller. Was working when broken down 2 years ago. Turns on and runs but I have not plumbed it into a system to verify the cooling/heating. $150

IMG_0911.jpg

New BRS Dual Reactor with Sicce pump $50/$70

IMG_0905.jpg

New Bashsea 4-12 Reactor $50/$65

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg
Hmmm- will be in Miami mid week next week. Chiller would be be a good back up and the bashsea reactor

Rybki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Over the last 2 years I was buying up equipment for a 500g system that we have decided to no longer build. I am selling everything and there is quite a lot of items. I will continue to post more items over the next few days so keep an eye on the thread if you're looking for something particular. Most of the items I will be selling are high end/name brand items but towards the end of the clean out i will have a post with random pumps, atos, heaters, lights, etc that will all be $5-$25. It will take me some time to get everything sorted and listed but I have a good amount ready for sale and wanted to get this started.

PRICING/SHIPPING

I am willing to ship most items, but not everything. If an item has a single price next to it ($100) , it is local pickup only. If it has a price like this: ($100/$115) the second number is the shipped price. I will offer shipping discounts for multiple items shipped together. Same with price breaks if you're buying multiple items.

CONDITION

All items listed as USED have been tested in the last week and are 100% functional and in working order. Electronic items have been factory reset and de-coupled from any accounts (Ecotech, Neptune, AI, etc.). With used items, please understand there will be cosmetic blemishes but nothing outrageous. If a particular item has a huge issue, I will address it in that post.

There are a few items listed as NEW. Those were never setup, used, or installed. I may have opened the package to check the contents when they arrived, but they were promptly closed and stored as brand new.

QUESTIONS

If you feel like a question would benefit everyone viewing this post, please just reply to the thread rather than sending me a PM. Questions about pricing and purchasing multiple items can be sent privately.

ORDER OF SALE

I am going to try to ensure that this listing is kept up to date, so if it does not say "SOLD" in place of the price, it should still be available.

I will do my best to honor the first person to reach out about a particular item, but some of these items are also posted locally so please understand if something sells before I have a chance to update the listing.
Hi, In which city you are located?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back