I don’t know this fish

Zacksallhei

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this tang however idk what type of tang it is I completely forgot the name here’s a picture for reference. He also camouflages and changes colour help me out guys. Thanks

IMG_0093.jpeg IMG_0094.jpeg
 
Was this fish quarantined? Unsure of species but the cloudy eye has me concerned.
 
Looks like a rabbit fish maybe a scribbled. They can change color based on their environment and stress level.
 
That appears to be a rabbit fish, that eat more algae than tangs?
 
What's the pink thing, lower left of last Pic, it seems to be scaring your fish
 
Those dorsal spines can give you a good sting, so be careful when putting your hands in the tank.

I have hand captured mine before but I don’t risk it now.
 
What's the pink thing, lower left of last Pic, it seems to be scaring your fish
It’s a fake anemone for the clownfish they always thrive in there, since this is a fish only saltwater tank I have no corals but it adds a touch to the decor.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new