I don’t know this fish

Zacksallhei

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this tang however idk what type of tang it is I completely forgot the name here’s a picture for reference. He also camouflages and changes colour help me out guys. Thanks

IMG_0093.jpeg IMG_0094.jpeg
 
Was this fish quarantined? Unsure of species but the cloudy eye has me concerned.
 
Looks like a rabbit fish maybe a scribbled. They can change color based on their environment and stress level.
 
That appears to be a rabbit fish, that eat more algae than tangs?
 
What's the pink thing, lower left of last Pic, it seems to be scaring your fish
 
Those dorsal spines can give you a good sting, so be careful when putting your hands in the tank.

I have hand captured mine before but I don’t risk it now.
 
What's the pink thing, lower left of last Pic, it seems to be scaring your fish
It’s a fake anemone for the clownfish they always thrive in there, since this is a fish only saltwater tank I have no corals but it adds a touch to the decor.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new