I don't like the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.

whixley101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the new update on my desktop, but my iPad app will not show pictures. I have to go to my Chrome browser to see photos. I can not see the photo you attached above, @revhtree.

D maul

Well know lightsabre
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the work done rev.
If you could bring back the forum section where the staff online are currently I think it would help.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the new update on my desktop, but my iPad app will not show pictures. I have to go to my Chrome browser to see photos. I can not see the photo you attached above, @revhtree.

One thing I learned about the iPhone and iPad and pictures, is how you have them turned. Normal phone where it is vertical, pics don't always show. Turn it to landscape mode and they show up.

Kehaulani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone having problems view photos that people post? I can't view a lot of the photos that people are attaching in their forums and it's frustrating.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone having problems view photos that people post? I can't view a lot of the photos that people are attaching in their forums and it's frustrating.

Are you using the R2R app or tapatalk?

Kehaulani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The app. But that's what I was using before. I didn't get tapatalk cause like I said before I didn't use it and everything worked great. What's tapatalk anyways?

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it better, actually. Its more user friendly to me. That is once you figure out where your go to tabs are.

Vpham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working to make the font bigger where you can see it but that info is there. Also working on the latest posts issue when you click the threads.

Untitled-9.jpg
I know u can do it...Thank you Rev

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything seems to run pretty nice with the new software change. The color scheme can be a bit jarring, but we are getting used to it :)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Humans as a species are not very change intelligent. Especially in our society, we don't like change. Anything different is inconvenient because it takes time to learn.

IMO, once we learn this system and are used to it we will be fine, maybe even like it better.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too hate change. But after taking some time to look through things and familiarize myself with the new site and new features I am really liking the change. All the new features make certain things much easier such as posting pictures and the fact that the pictures are larger is a huge plus in my opinion. The "like" feature is also really cool. I think if everyone gives it a little time they will also come around. Keep up the good work R2R and rev!

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a little different and for some of us a lot to get used too, once we do I'm sure you guys will be saying "Man this IS nicer than the last software"!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For this new update, I like a new look, so refreshing modern look and some parts I don't like muck....
When looking at the thread, it doesn't show who started (if that's from member but it shows if that's from a vendor ) I stead it shows name of recent post...
As a statement above, I have to get on a first page to go to the latest page.
If I wanna see today thread /post, I don't see anything to click on to fund em (old one has one),
I wouldn't mind have or not sponsor listing on the left column.

This gives me a bother also. There has been quite a few things off and on I run into where I am like huh. But within a day they are fixed. Love learning hate change. I remember my 1st day here. It was the same as monday but tue, wed, and thur were all the same also as I figured out the format and became more comfy with it to where I am today with it.
The post thing bugs me tho. I like seeing the thread starter along with most recent post.
Bet if it was still blue background most things folks wouldnt even notice. It'll be a great thing in the end.
Better than an out of no where crash leaving the site down with threads lost due to outdated format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 82 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back