I.M. 10g Build

Jerad53

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
83
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well as a noob to the hobby I couldn't resist buying another nano for my counter...this is what I've got going so far.

Tank: I.M. 10 Gallon
Light: Kessil A160we Tuna Blue
Controller: Kessil
Skimmer: I.M. Ghost desktop
Media Reactor: I.M. Mini Max
Flow: I.M. Gadget Spin Stream with stock pump at the moment.

1448515532601.jpg


1448515556719.jpg


1448515610930.jpg
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new