I should probably say 'hi'

starypotter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just realized that I never made an introduction post to know a touch more about who I am. My name is Kai, rhymes with the greeting 'hi'. I'll be 23 next month and I'm a grad student studying social work in New Jersey. I started my first tank several months ago after getting the idea while wandering my local petco, I took a look at the saltwater tanks they had in there and I loved a lot of the inverts I saw. I went home and started doing some research and the rest was history. I've got a 75 gallon tank, the thread is 75 gallons of poor impulse control though I haven't updated that in a while.

I've got a bunch of other pets too, I have a dog, two cats, a turtle, a rabbit, a parrot, and three hamsters. I've also had rats, a guinea pig, newts, frogs, and probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting so it was only a matter of time before we add fish tot he list. In fact right now since we currently have mammals, rodents, birds, reptiles, fish.... and we're just missing an amphibian to have collected the whole set all at once.

I've been enjoying the community here, there's an awesome collection of people and I'm glad to be getting to know everyone so
latest

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Kai!! Thanks for being part of our community! I'm enjoying your poll today. :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back