I think I found a Chiton!

  • Thread starter Thread starter haleyf1024
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

haleyf1024

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
597
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my sandbed this morning I saw a snail-like body pressed up on the glass. I pulled him out to see what it was and it curled up into a ball. Anyone have any idea what type of chiton he is? It is the same color as the sand, and immediately buried himself when he un curled.
11e8d3063d9bf402619ab35a44843bfb.jpg
967be6d37bf215c93519d786a5db9fea.jpg
1b38ca5a82a3ad2e8b14bc1e244cf6ff.jpg
 
I have never had a chiton before but I hear they are good for the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new