• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IceCap 660, 430 and 330 FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter GPhiAce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GPhiAce

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought these ballasts from an RC member, but am going in a different direction now. I am unsure of the age of these ballasts. The 660s are $60ea, 430 is $50, and 330 is $20. I also have 5 vho endcaps for $20 and 2 pair of T5 endcaps with mounts for $25. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I also have a coral FS/FT on here. Please pm me if you have any questions.


P1012811.jpg


P1012818.jpg


P1012816.jpg


P1012812.jpg
 
Last edited:
i am interested in the 330 or the 430.
please still have either one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new