OP
OP
Ed olson

Ed olson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to mention something here. There is conflicting information about this out there. The lfs I purchased this from didn't know either. They did a bit of quick research online while I was standing there but could not give a definitive answer.
Once I got home, that same day, I called Coralvue to ask them, to which they said it could only be controlled via phone.
I called the lfs back to let them know that was the answer I got from Coralvue should anyone else have the same question.
Thay said, I'd like to take the time to let those who want to know that yes, in fact, it can be controlled via computer.
I googled Hydros login and clicked the log in link. Entered my info and there it was...the same GUI I get on my phone app. I tried turning off the pump and double checked the tank and for sure the pump had stopped.
20210324_183124.jpg

Now, this was on my home PC connected to the same wifi the controller is connected to.
My next test will be to try it from my work pc using an unrelated wifi signal 30 minutes away from home. I will post the results sometime this weekend.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to the site as well and was prompted for a username and password. That's an awesome find, and truly surprised that CoralVue it wasn't capable.

OP
OP
Ed olson

Ed olson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update here, I was able to log in and control the pump from work, on an unrelated wifi signal and 30 minutes away on my work computer.

OP
OP
Ed olson

Ed olson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized I put this thread in the lighting forum, moderators please move this to an appropriate forum as you see fit if need be.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back