ID hitch hiker worms ?

Lex_510

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
237
Reaction score
69
Location
Ceres
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tons of these all over rock and want to know if their a pest, bad, or hurt anything? And if there’s any crab or fish to get rid of them. Setting up a bigger tank and I wanted to know if I should bleach the rock to get rid of them and start over

8C7BE294-C246-4C21-A883-4E8B2DA31A3C.jpeg 0235ED95-DB76-48EA-9862-59E29DAAF0BD.jpeg 046D7354-84CC-414C-9A05-B06E4B19A81B.jpeg 87E8F90A-0F28-4793-B99C-A23B04BF79E4.jpeg
 
They seem to come and go for many reefers; I wouldn't worry about them - you could brush off with a toothbrush, but they are part of the diversity of a healthy tank, imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new