Id please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jen_h
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jen_h

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
187
Reaction score
261
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y’all, pick this up at a local frag swap in Austin awhile ago! Don’t remember what it is and nobody seems to know. Was hoping some of you acro gods may know!
ead12ed288064500286b93ab6212b912.jpg
 
Ok I know it had a name I just don’t remember! Thanks!

Hmm ya its tough I have a few that I lost track of in large orders. Its hard if they dont have a really distinct pattern or look.
 
Would like to see a top down view of it - it has a nice green tint to it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new