ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justjim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justjim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Location
Berks county PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forget the name of this one. I have it on my list, so I’ll know it if I hear it, just not sure which one it was.

A9BC2622-5537-4747-9F83-1B726EB2C726.jpeg 30801B7F-367B-419F-B0B7-455F6F5FB24A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new