Id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter IanK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IanK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
206
Reaction score
195
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for an id, I didn't even know where to start looking for a name on the internet. The closest I thought was maybe a miyagi tort??? Sorry for a crummy cell pic, thanks!
20190724_170650.jpg
 
I would guess some sort of tort because of the coloration.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new