ID please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TARHEEL78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
1,497
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found this at the bottom of some rock I bought a few months back an thought it was dead. I threw it in the bottom of the tank after dipping it just to see if it would grow and here we are. Looks like some kind of SPS to me but I could be mistaken with my limited knowledge. Looks like a monti maybe based on the polyps. Sorry for the poor quality pic.
20190827_171728.jpg
 
Looks like a meteor shower cyphastrea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new