Ideas for final fish in system?

Best Fish-Jake

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definetly would go with a trio of anthias; if not you could always try out another tang... powder blue/brown, gold rim, any kind of bristletooth. Try to find one with a similar size to your desjardini. You could definetly try a dwarf angel (if you're willing to take some risk). Otherwise a foxface/rabbit fish may be a nice addition!

Bluecbs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schooling bannerfish...reefsafe, cheap, peaceful, easy to feed (planktivores)
IMG_20170320_013550.jpg

Mjp83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
I had some bangai cardinals and some blue green chromis in my previous set up, but when I moved to the bigger system I thought it would be a good idea to remove them then since it was impossible to catch them otherwise. I still regret that decision! They were all a few years old and well established....
I have thought about adding a Flame Angel as well. How do you find yours as being reef safe? I assume its doing well.
Any pics of your system? Thanks for the response!

Yes, the flame is doing well, and I got lucky this time! I had to already take my tank apart to remove a bicolored Angel since he was eating my acans!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back