Identify connector and where to buy?

Roberto CRC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
684
Reaction score
128
Location
San José, CR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends,

I need to identify this type of connector, I need to connect the backup battery Coral Box to Vortech QD, admission is 5.5mm and out think is 3.2mm (if anyone knows the extent of entry of driver I appreciate).

what I can to buy online?

Thanks
 
7850eb906cdebcd7a2df4186606dd9e8.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new