if you could change just one thing ...

When I bought my first piece of live rock i saw some cool coral looking things on it. Me not knowing what I was doing bought a rock full aptasias .

LOL.

I can one up you.

Rock was 4.99 a pound.

There was a big Aiptasia on a One Pound Rock.

I paid 5.00 extra for the Aptasia.

So a Rock that normally was 5.00 I paid 10.00 for so I could get that awesome Anemone.
 
What a bummer that someone sold you that: I am not a buyer beware guy: treat fellow keepers like you want to be treated period.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new